Methyl acrylate is a kind of organic compound, the molecular formula is C4H6O2, colorless transparent liquid, has a pungent smell. HS code for Methyl Acrylate is 2916121000. Slightly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether, acetone, benzene.
1. Methyl acrylate does not polymerize when the temperature is lower than 10℃, while higher than 10℃ tends to polymerize. Light, heat, peroxide, and so on accelerate polymerization.
2. Methyl acrylate is moderately toxic and has strong irritating and corrosive effects on eyes, skin, and mucosa, and can be absorbed through the skin to cause poisoning.
4. Banned substances: acids, bases, strong oxidants.
5. Conditions to avoid contact: exposure to heat and air.
6. Polymerization hazard: Polymerization.
|Methyl Acrylate Cas No.||96-33-3|
For the package, methyl acrylate is available in drum and isotank. The drum contains 180kg, and the container load for 20FCL is 14.4tons. The isotank contains 21MT.
Methyl acrylate can be used to make polymers, and then into leather coatings, resins, textile and paper coatings and plastic films.
Methyl acrylate can be obtained by debromination.
Contact Us for More Information about Douwin Chemicals
Get in Touch
Email us with any questions or inquiries or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.