1. It is used as the material to produce 1, 4-butanediol, γ- butyrolactone, tetrahydrofuran, succinic acid, unsaturated polyester resin, alkyd resin. It is also used in medicine and pesticides.
2. It is used as collector in metal dressing.
3. It is used in organic synthesis, and also used as synthetic fiber intermediates.
4. Maleic anhydride is an important organic chemical compound of unsaturated organic anhydride, which is used to synthesize diethyl maleate, intermediate of malathion, 1-phenyl-3, 6-dihydroxypyridazine, intermediate of pyridazin, and intermediate of pyrethroid insecticides, such as permethrin, fungicide and captan. In addition, it is also used in the production of unsaturated polyester resin, ink additives, paper additives, coatings, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, etc.
5. It is mainly used in the production of unsaturated polyester resin, alkyd resin, malathion, high efficiency and low toxicity pesticide 4049 and long-acting iodamine. It is also the raw material of coating, maleic rosin, polymaleic anhydride and maleic anhydride styrene copolymer. It is also an organic chemical raw material for the production of ink additives, paper additives, plasticizers and tartaric acid, fumaric acid, tetrahydrofuran, etc.
6. Maleic anhydride is an important basic organic chemical raw material. It is the third largest raw material of anhydride in the world after acetic anhydride and phthalic anhydride. Its downstream products have a wide range of development and application prospects. It is mainly used for the synthesis of unsaturated polyester resin, which is the raw material for manufacturing automobile parts, ships, corrosion-resistant chemical equipment and daily necessities. Maleic anhydride is also an important intermediate of additives, coatings, pesticides, fumaric acid, copolymers, food additives and so on. Its hydrogenation derivatives include succinic anhydride, 1.4-butanediol, r-j lactone and tetrahydrofuran.
1. Precautions for transportation: the package should be complete and the loading should be safe. During transportation, leakage, collapse, falling and damage of containers shall be prevented. It is strictly forbidden to mix with oxidants, reducing agents, acids, chemicals, etc. During transportation, it should be protected from sunshine, rain and high temperature;
2. Storage precautions: store in a cool, dry and well ventilated warehouse. Keep it away from fire and heat source. Keep the container sealed. It should be stored separately from oxidants, reducing agents, acids and chemicals. Fire fighting equipment of corresponding variety and quantity shall be provided. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage;
3. Packaging precautions: plastic bag or two-layer kraft paper bag with full opening or middle opening steel barrel, plastic bag or two-layer kraft paper bag with fiberboard barrel, plywood barrel, cardboard barrel, plastic bags or plastic buckets (solids) and plastic bucket (liquid).
Contact Us for More Information about Douwin Chemicals
Get in Touch
Email us with any questions or inquiries or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.